As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
In today’s fast-paced world, it can be difficult to find time to sit down with a book and focus on learning. Fortunately, podcasts offer a convenient way to learn and grow on-the-go. Whether you’re commuting to work or taking a walk, podcasts are a great way to fill your free time with new knowledge and insights. Here are the top 10 podcasts for growing as a lifelong learner:
- TED Talks Daily If you’re a fan of TED Talks, you’ll love the TED Talks Daily podcast. Each episode features a different TED Talk, covering a wide range of topics from science to business to global issues. With new episodes released every weekday, there’s always something new to learn.
- The Tim Ferriss Show In The Tim Ferriss Show, entrepreneur and bestselling author Tim Ferriss interviews world-class performers from various fields to extract the tactics, tools, and routines they use to achieve success. If you’re looking for practical tips and strategies for personal and professional growth, this podcast is a must-listen.
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes Hosted by former professional football player and bestselling author Lewis Howes, The School of Greatness is all about helping listeners achieve their potential in all areas of life. Each episode features interviews with inspiring guests, covering topics such as business, health, and relationships.
- The Knowledge Project The Knowledge Project, hosted by Farnam Street founder Shane Parrish, explores the ideas, methods, and mental models used by some of the world’s most successful people. Each episode delves deep into a specific topic, offering insights and advice on how to apply these concepts to your own life.
- Hardcore History Hosted by historian Dan Carlin, Hardcore History takes a deep dive into some of the most fascinating events and figures in world history. With episodes that can run over five hours long, this podcast is not for the faint of heart. But for those who love history, Hardcore History is an immersive and engaging way to learn.
- Freakonomics Radio Freakonomics Radio explores the hidden side of everything, from the economics of sleep to the psychology of decision-making. Host Stephen Dubner uses storytelling and interviews to uncover surprising insights and debunk common myths.
- Radiolab Radiolab is a podcast that explores big ideas through a combination of storytelling and science. Hosts Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich tackle topics such as the nature of reality, the science of memory, and the meaning of life.
- The Daily Stoic If you’re interested in ancient philosophy, The Daily Stoic is the podcast for you. Hosted by bestselling author Ryan Holiday, each episode explores a different aspect of Stoic philosophy and offers practical advice for modern-day life.
- Optimal Living Daily Optimal Living Daily is a podcast that focuses on personal development and self-improvement. Host Justin Malik narrates blog posts from a variety of sources, offering listeners a daily dose of inspiration and motivation.
- Hidden Brain Hidden Brain is a podcast that explores the unconscious patterns that drive human behavior. Host Shankar Vedantam uses storytelling and interviews to uncover the hidden forces that shape our thoughts, feelings, and actions.
These are just a few of the many great podcasts available for lifelong learners. Whether you’re interested in history, philosophy, science, or self-improvement, there’s a podcast out there for you. So the next time you have some free time, consider tuning in and expanding your mind.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.